Finding a reliable, long-term connectivity solution for your global IoT/M2M businesses is a challenge. That's where POND's Connectivity Hub comes in. Our Connectivity Hub has options for supporting global deployments, localization, and regulating traffic in compliance with local regulations.
ADDED VALUE WITHOUT THE ADDED EXPENSES
- Increase profits by enabling profile building to Hub members
- Support billing and large Enterprise customers through their global expansions
- Obtain local and international profiles in China, Brazil, and the US
- Satisfy all regulatory obligations
- Reduce cost and complexity
MANAGE YOUR CONNECTIONS ON ONE CENTRAL HUB
INTEGRATE WITH EASE
- Support with SMS and Data on 2G/3G/4G/5G/LTE-M for 200+ countries
- On-Demand access to 25+ IMSIs
- Global IMSI solutions for Cellular networks
- IMSI exchange for carriers
Permanent roaming agreements to support M2M & IoT architecture for devices abroad.
Utilizing group IMSIs to connect to other group properties.
Enabling a local profile with use in a single country (without roaming).
- More reliability for massive and critical IoT and LTE.
- With the largest LTE-M footprint globally, support is available for all cellular-enabled IoT LPWA solutions. Our cloud-centric infrastructure allows for device-to-cloud platform integrations.
- Strategically placed PoPs, Points of Presence, make data transfer secure, reliable, and virtually limitless.